Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tHe TrUtH bEhInD tHe LiEs

is the truth behind the lies, 
is this the fate all of my life,
you made me feel shit on my face,
you made me find a better place.

now you made me understand,
you are the bullshit tucking friend,
you are the friend who make me trust,
but you the useless like the dust.

don't you think me stupid,
and don't think me a little kid,
PLEASE!! PLEASE!! don't lies me,
I know what you thinking now.

now I know the true behind you,
why you try do this to me,
you just used me for your life,
just now I give you free.

you get the light,
I don't want fight,
you make a stride,
maybe someone on my side.

you make me feel,
you want to kill,
you teach me skill,
whatever you want to be, I'll.
I don't care, behind true the lies.

pesanan penaja:  A true friend reaches for your hand and touch your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment